Let it be known for all to know and reply upon:
That Elbra John and Ian Dardis of Gaden Lawyers Australia (Respondents) have both failed to provide the lawfully requested information regarding Agency, Professional Indemnity Insurance and confirmation that they are indeed the Solicitors referred to by the Financial Ombudsman in case #XXX446. Formal request was delivered to Elbra John and Ian Dardis via email firstname.lastname@example.org on 2 May 2014 at 3.58pm, and posted via registered mail AustPost ID 509872528013.
1) Respondents have failed to respond in a reasonable time and as such have failed to establish any legal or lawful reason to contact Proponent without Proponent’s verifiable consent.
2) Respondents have failed to produce a certificate of currency for PI Insurance so now act in the capacity of individual entities, without a corporate safety net, each with full personal liability for every action either Respondent takes and therefore any mistakes they may have made whilst Acting In Commerce
3) As Respondents have failed to provide a rebuttal related to the Financial Ombudsman Services’ recent determination that an “FSP’s Solicitors” actions were “incorrect and poor industry practise”, it is assumed that Elbra John, Ian Dardis and Gaden Lawyers are indeed the solicitors FOS was referring to.
In accordance to the legal and lawfully administrative process documented, any further contact instigated by Elbra John, Ian Dardis and/or any other Gaden Lawyers agents, may be deemed as harassment, intimidation and perhaps even extortion.
All rights reserved
NOTICE TO THE PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO THE AGENT AND NOTICE TO THE AGENT IS NOTICE TO THE PRINCIPAL
NOTICE: Request for Proof of Agency and Professional Indemnity Insurance Details
c/o alleged GADENS LAWYERS
Level 16, 77 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
Proponent (private details):
Date: 1 May 2014
Delivery: email@example.com and AustPost Registered Mail Number 509872528013
CC: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Re: Elbra John’s email dated 23 April 2014
In response to Respondent’s email, kindly provide the following documentation by 8th May 2014, under full commercial liability and penalties of perjury, assuring and promising that all of the replies and details given to the requests below are true and without deception, fraud or mischief:
1. A certified copy of Elbra John and/or GADEN’s appointment/authority to act for or on behalf, of their alleged client ING BANK (AUSTRALIA) LIMITED, in accordance with The Legal Profession Act 2004;
2. A copy of Elbra John’s and GADEN’s CEO, Ian Dardis’, Professional Indemnity Insurance details including the name of insurer, policy number and insurer’s contact details, and;
3. Confirmation that the “FSP’s solicitors” whose conduct the Financial Ombudsman Service recently concluded as “both incorrect and poor industry practice”, is the same company you (*Elbra Johns and Ian Dardis) are representing in your* email.
For the avoidance of any doubt:
3. Please refer to no less than three notices, each with specific instructions (as per recorded correspondence receipts), that neither Elbra John, nor any affiliated agent of GADEN’s et al., has permission to contact the Proponent by email or phone, as per T&C: INGGADEJ13A. The only correspondence that will be accepted is a letter that contains the documents and/or confirmations requested in points 1-3, to the address below. Any and all other correspondence will be filed in the bin – NC-RTS
4. As per those instructions and T&C: INGGADEJ13A, Elbra John is advised that she now acts in the capacity of an individual entity, without a corporate safety net and with full personal liability for EVERY ACTION SHE TAKES under common law protected and preserved by public policy UCC 1-103, and Universal law, the governing law laid out in the OPPT UCC filings. (Refer: WA DC UCC Ref Doc # 2012113593)
- Bank of England – Quarterly Bulletin 2014 Q1 – “Money Creation in the Modern Economy”http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/publications/Documents/quarterlybulletin/2014/qb14q1prereleasemoneycreation.pdf – You know it, we know it, we all know it
Without Prejudice – as per UCC 1-308
All Rights Reserved